Monday 11 May 2009

I Just Can't Control This Urge...

.. To write another blog.

I wrote the first one as soon as I opened the account, but now that I've poked about a bit on the website I thought I'd write another.

You may see that in the sidebar there is SophieMadeOfStars Tv. Here are some of the videos I have made for YouTube.

My channel address is http://www.youtube.com/user/OMGitsSeppie

I'd be honored if you would take a peak at some of my videos there.

Strangely, the ones featured in the sidebar, at the time of writing this, are all about veganism. This subject isn't all I talk about there so please check the other videos if that topic doesn't entice you.

But indeed I am a vegan. I have been for about a year and a half, with 6 1/2 years of being an ovo/lacto vegetarian before that. I do indeed love it :)

Anyways. Yes. Videos in the sidebar if this text bores you, but motion picture excites you.

SophieMadeOfStars

No comments:

Post a Comment