Monday 11 May 2009

Addicted

I have a serious problem. I just can't stop buying things. Now I'm not that bad when I'm out shopping in town, but online? It's a totally different story!

Amazon & Ebay are my Havens, or should I say Addictions. On Ebay I just can't contain myself from buying Chirishi posters of Japanese films, oh and LOTS of fabric. I just can't stop myself! And Amazon? My God it's awful. So many books and movies I want! In an effort to try and stop myself from buying I've made a wishlist.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/1UVCI61H17EZU

Now a lot a books I will need to buy for my dissertation. But I want them now. I want to read them all right now! I'm so impatient it's beyond belief. But I can't. I need money for Ireland at the moment, and I know what I'm like. If I put 1 item in the 'basket' then I'll end up checking out with 6. I'm just terrible at it. I think I need serious help. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself.


SophieMadeOfStars

No comments:

Post a Comment