Thursday 21 April 2011

K-drama

I am a bit of a Korean Drama freak. I watched my first Korean Drama in June 2010. It was a hugely popular drama called You're Beautiful, starring Jang Geun Suk, Park Shin Hye, Lee Hongki, Jung Yong Hwa & UEE.



I was hooked. I don't even know how I found out about this drama... one day I just started watching it. Like it was destiny keke. Maybe not, but nonetheless I absolutely loved it and I became hooked. Now, I don't know what drama I watched second, or really any of the chronological succession, but I know I have watched A LOT of Korean dramas, some of which I have watched multiple times. I can only guess how many times I have rewatched some. I can't be accurate.

Anyway. I can't possibly take note of all the dramas I have watched. No seriously, I actually can't remember them all off the top of my head. Instead, here is a collection of some of the dramas I have loved the most:

* You're Beautiful
* Coffee Prince
* Goong
* Secret Garden
* Boys Over Flowers
* King of Baking Kim Tak Gu
* Spring Waltz
* Oh! My Lady!
* Shining Inheritance
* My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox
* Full House
* My Girl
* Paradise Farm
* Mary Stayed Out All Night
* Personal Taste
* Coffee House
* Delightful Girl Choon Hyang
* The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry
* Pasta
* Dream High
* My Princess
* My Lovely Kim Sam-Soon

These are all the ones I can think of *blush* Oh dear... well I did say it was a bit of an obsession ^_^


Also, they aren't actual Korean dramas, but here are some Korean movies I have seen:


* Innocent Steps
* I'm A Cyborg (but it's okay)
* A Tale of Two Sisters
* Addicted
* My Boyfriend Is Type B
* Attack on the Pin-Up Boys
* My Mighty Princess
* Baby and I
* A Millionaire's First Love
* 2 Faces of My Girlfriend
* He Was Cool
* 200 Pounds Beauty
* My Tutor Friend
* My Little Bride
* Seducing Mr. Perfect

Again... these are just some of the ones I can remember... oh dear :P

Anyways, importantly... at the moment I am watching 49 Days. It is AMAZING. It's a 20 episode series, airing on Wednesday and Thursday evenings. I am currently waiting for episode 11 and 12 to be uploaded online with English subtitles. Once it is I will no doubt make a blog post about it... this series makes me so excited and full of suspense - I love it!

I watch a lot of J-dramas & anime as well... I'm not watching any at the moment though :( Maybe when I am I will write a post about my love for J-drama & Anime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment