Friday 2 October 2009

Feeling like a ROBOT

I discovered something yesterday, and it kind of worries me. I realized that I'm really not good with emotions. Especially other peoples. If someone is upset, I just can't bring myself to be sensitive and do the whole hugging and crying and feeling better afterwords kind of thing. No, that would be just too human. Instead, I just don't know how to react, try not to say too much, and try to make them laugh. Anyway, I've known this for a while. It's not news.
However, yesterday I did realize that maybe this was because I find it hard to react to my own emotions a lot of the time. If I can't deal with my own feelings, how can I respond (appropriately, or at least like a human being) to another person and their bunch of problems. Does this make sense? Is this normal?


Am I normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment