Thursday 3 September 2009

Books... again

32.The China Study – T.C. Campbell
33.Vile Bodies – Evelyn Waugh
34.In Search of Zarathustra: The First Prophet and the Ideas That Changed the World - Paul Kriwaczek
35.The Bermudez Triangle – Maureen Johnson
36.Summer Blonde – Adrian Tomine

Totalling to 13 prose books thus far.

I need to start reading more again. Now that I've finished work for the summer I should hopefully have some time before going back to uni.

In this time, since my last blog, I have been working at a local playscheme for kids with special needs, and I made a bag... I may post this later.
I also have been to the Henry 8th exhibitions at the British Library and Windsor Castle, as well as the Banksy exhibition (Bristol) and the British Museum.


SophieMadeOfStars
x x x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment